Anatomy is the study of the structure of the body. The students should gain the knowledge and an insight into the functional anatomy of the normal human head and neck, functional histology and an appreciation of the genetic basis of inheritance and disease and the embryological development of clinically important structures so that relevant anatomical & scientific foundations are laid down for the clinical years of the BDS course.
Highlights of U.G. teaching Programme:
1) Lectures & small group teaching
3) Dissection of the human cadaver
4) Study of dissected specimens
6) Surface anatomy on living individual
7) Study of radiographs & other modern imaging techniques.
8) Study of Histology slides.
9) Study of embryology models
10) Audio-visual aids